This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
1. Exports of Indian dairy products top $500-million mark, hit eight-year high
2. Amit Shah Presents NCDFI E-Market Awards
3. ‘It Is A Little Far-Fetched To Say App Ke Through Kranti Ho Jayegi’
4. Mother Dairy eyes Rs 500cr turnover from eastern India in 5 yrs
5. From lassi to cookies: Amul building a protein portfolio
6. Amul dairy braces for sales disruption due to straw ban
7. Supply chain companies play a “critical” role in reducing dairy emissions
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel [email protected]