This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
- 1.Rating agency ICRA says dairy industry reeling under high input cost
- 2.India’s food exports rose by 25% to $1,3771 million in first half of FY 23
- 3.Aavin increases milk procurement prices by ₹3 a litre
- 4.Lumpy skin disease had marginal impact on India’s milk output in FY23
- 5.Extreme He at Is Stressing Cows, Imperiling Global Dairy Supply
- 6.Consumer perceptions of plant-based milk alternatives
- 7.Further downward pressure on global dairy prices
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel