This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
- Dairy cooperatives and Private dairies equally share the 11 crore Litres per day milk in India
- Milk prices will remain firm due to inflationary pressures says R S Sodhi
- The road towards a sustainable future by Milky mist Dairy
- Karimnagar Dairy will soon give Amul a run for its money
- Dodla Dairy wins IBA’s award for contribution to biogas industry
- Global dairy alternatives industry to generate $55.4 billion by 2031
- Global Dairy Prices crashed again due to weak demand
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel