This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday. The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon.
You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same. Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
1. Modi asks to balance farmer’s interests and consumers’ satisfaction
2. No spike seen in milk prices till middle of next year
3. NDDB’s arm working to conserve, promote unique breeds of cows
4. Dairy farmers fed up with ties to Guj, want a milk policy in Rajasthan
5. DS Group appoints ‘Atom Network’ as Creative Partners for Dairy
6. Research finds sustainable dairy farms also performed better economically
7. Can You Eat Cheese When You Have High Cholesterol ?
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel [email protected] #www.dairynews7x7.com #www.skilldairy.com #safemilklabs.com #suruchiconsultants.com #dairynews#weeklydairynews#latestdairynews#recentdairynews
Source : Weekly dairy news Nov 5th 2023 voice over by Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairynews7x7