This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information.
We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same. Top seven news from the last week are as follows : 1. Shall the government control milk prices in current times ?
2. A big fat problem in milk: What’s driving up prices?
3. Focus on livestock sector for income growth
4. Amul and dairy co-ops: Milch cows get political by Sanjay Baru
5. Dairy stocks sizzle as temperatures soar. Time to milk gains?
6. French dairy group Lactalis says profit falls as costs rise
7. Global Dairy Prices moved up by 3.2%
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button. best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel [email protected] #www.dairynews7x7.com #www.skilldairy.com #safemilklabs.com #suruchiconsultants.com #dairynews #weeklydairynews #latestdairynews #recentdairynews
Source : Weekly dairy news by Dairynews7x7