This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
- 1.Brokerage firm flags further increase in milk price soon
- 2.NDP-II set for rollout from April 2023
- 3.Mother Dairy expects 20% revenue growth in FY23 to Rs 15,000 crore
- 4.Nestle gung-ho about India, to invest 5000 Crores by 2025
- 5.Low milk yield in India: historical Dairy news from 22nd sep 1972
- 6.Milk in a Juice Box Makes School Meals Fun
- 7.Prices up in latest Global Dairy Trade auction
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel