This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
- Ministry of Animal Husbandry and Dairying Review 2022
- 2 lakh primary dairies will be set up at village level across India in 3 years
- Rising input costs send wholesale milk prices up 10.2% in flush season
- Dairy stocks rally up to 7% in volatile market; here’s why
- Organic dairy player Akshayakalpa plans production clusters
- IDFA identifies key objectives for 2023
- 23 Reasons to Keep Dairy in Your Diet in 2023
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel