This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
1. Dairy companies to further increase their prices in first half of FY 23
2. Indian dairy major Amul ‘urges government to delay plastic straws ban’
3. Punjab to encourage women to set up commercial dairy farms
4. Aavin does not produce health mix for expectant mothers
5. Rabobank forecasts decline in demand for dairy products
6 New study associates dairy milk intake with greater risk of prostate cancer
7. Global dairy prices increased by 1.5% after 5 consecutive drops
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel