This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
1. Reinventing AMUL- Moving uphill from Rs 55K Cr to Rs 1 Lakh Cr
2. Cooperative export body NCEL gets ₹7,000 crore orders: Amit Shah
3. Banas Dairy to invest Rs 2,100 crore in Gujarat, signs MOU
4. Business strategy needs to factor in war impact-Nestle CMD
5. Dodla Dairy’s Q2 Earnings: An Insight into India’s Dairy Industry
6. Global dairy in conflict of rising demand vs pressure to cut C02
7. USDA plans to devote $2.3 billion to fund Dairy exports
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel [email protected] #www.dairynews7x7.com #www.skilldairy.com #safemilklabs.com #suruchiconsultants.com #dairynews #weeklydairynews #latestdairynews #recentdairynews
Source : Weekly dairy news Oct 29th 2023 voice over by Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairynews7x7