This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
1. India’s organized dairy industry to grow by 12% YoY on revenue
2. Rs 5 per liter of subsidy on milk to dairy farmers in Rajasthan
3. Milk prices have started inching upwards as flush season culminates
4. Vijaya Dairy hike farmer’s prices to 41.64 for buff and 32.64 for cow milk
5. Dairy excluded in India-UAE FTA to protect the domestic industry
6. Morrisons switches own brand milk from HDPE to ‘carbon neutral’ cartons
7. Powdered Baby Formulas Recalled After Hospitalizations and 1 Death
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel #www.dairynews7x7.com