This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
- 1.Milk price hike likely to lift Aug CPI by 10-30 bps
- 2.Meenesh Shah to hold charge as NDDB chief for 6 more months
- 3.Dairy farmers call off stir after CM’s assurance in Punjab
- 4.Recent milk price hike to limit drop in profitability for organised dairies
- 5.iD Fresh Food expands in dairy with ghee ; eyes Rs 200 crore in 3-4 years
- 6.Fonterra and DSM introduce precision fermentation for dairy-like proteins
- 7. Study shows Brucella problem for raw dairy products in Tunisia
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel