This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
- GST Council Cannot Classify Goods under GST on Flavored Milk
- Maharashtra: Diwali distress for dairy farmers
- Happy Nature raises $300k from Inflection Point Ventures
- The Ayurveda Company Invests in Vastu Ghee Brand
- With KMF pressurising, milk prices likely to be hiked soon
- Antibodies to Cow’s Milk Linked to higher Risk of Cardiac Death
- China to import milk, dairy products from Pakistan
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel
Source : Weekly dairy news Nov 19th 2023 voice over by Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairynews7x7