This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven dairy news from the week of 8th Nov 21 will cover
1. Indian dairy industry to grow by 9-11 per cent in FY22: ICRA Report
2. Ananda and Mother Dairy are value for money brands in dairy whiteners
3. Stellapps awarded the ‘Best agri start-up in digital innovations
4. Naveen Patnaik Inaugurates 5 Lakh LPD OMFED Dairy Plant In Cuttack
5. One health approach will create safe human-animal interactions
6. Karnataka Milk Federation to stop milk supply to Anganwadis in AP
7. High growth for sports nutrition is to fuel the lactose demand
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel