This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday. The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon.
You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
1. FSSAI to conduct nationwide surveillance of dairy products
2. Milk Procurement Price Down 10% Retail Rates Unchanged
3. Dairy sector can take India closer to its net-zero goals
4. Rajasthan, MP outpace Gujarat in milk output value growth
5. Milk prices unlikely to witness further spike: NDDB chief
6. Lab-grown breast milk Co. Biomilq aims to change infant nutrition
7. What’s the global picture for dairy markets?
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button . best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel [email protected]
Source : Weekly dairy news May 28th 2023 voice over by Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairynews7x7