This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
- Higher milk prices to hurt dairy companies and hit their margins
- Dairy farmers demand withdrawal of anti-cow slaughter legislation
- Scorching summer makes Mother Dairy bullish on VADP led by ice-creams
- Elopak and GLS Announce Joint Venture ‘GLS Elopak’ in India
- Food, fuel price shocks to last at least 3 years – World Bank
- Four Startups Are Remaking Milk To Shape The Future Of Dairy
- World’s largest precision fermentation facility to be set up by Remilk
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel