This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
1. First-ever credit guarantee scheme for livestock sector launched
2. Bengal govt to build Rs 65 cr greenfield modern dairy project
3. Cooler Weather Halts Milk Crisis
4. RBI uses milk supply data for dairy farmer loans
5. Retail milk price will increase in FY 24 by 4-5%
6. Dairy manure helps cut emissions
7. Dairy prices fall as volumes rise at auction- GDT events
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button. best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel [email protected] #www.dairynews7x7.com #www.skilldairy.com #safemilklabs.com #suruchiconsultants.com #dairynews#weeklydairynews#latestdairynews#recentdairynews
Source : Weekly dairy news July 23rd 2023 voice over by Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairynews7x7