This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday. The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information.
We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same. Top seven dairy news from the week of 3rd Jan 2022 will cover
1.Milk procurement prices in Flush surges as the availability is less during Flush
2. No offer from India to Australia on lowering duties on dairy products
3. From Amsul Taaza to Amul Kitchen wares: Amul has to fight with them all
4. The prices of Vijaya milk in Telangana have gone up
5. Top 10 flavors of Ben and Jerry’s in 2021
6. Three Global Trends in Food and beverage in 2022
7. Global dairy prices as on Jan 4th 2022
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
Source : Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel