This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven dairy news from the week of 1st Nov 21 will cover
1. Dairy Sahakar a 5Kcr scheme launched for encouraging dairy cooperatives
2. Amit Shah praises Amul model and its role in uplifting the dairy sector
3. NDDB to manage Varanasi Milk Union for five years
4. SBI provides YONO Krishi Safal Dairy Loan for the dairy farmers
5. Eating locally grown foods seasonally is more environment friendly
6. Canadian Dairy Commission recommends large increase in milk prices
7. Global Dairy Prices at GDT on 2nd Nov 2021
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel