This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
1. Dairy products saw sharp price rise no immediate relief expected
2. Milk and milk products have an average weightage of 6.61 % in CPI
3. Centre to create digital database of livestock by April: RK Singh
4. Yogi’s budget has Rs 86.95 cr for reviving the existing milk unions
5. Dulquer Salmaan campaigns for ‘Smoodh’ in South Indian markets
6. Soy, oat, almond, others can be called milk, FDA proposes
7. Global dairy prices goes down by 1.5%
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel
Source : Dairynews7x7 weekly dairy news on Feb26th 2023