This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday. The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven dairy news from the week of 10th Jan 2022 will cover
1. Dairy exports from India may grow significantly in the next decade
2. Cooperative sector is best model for Bharat’s growth: R.S. Sodhi
3. NDDB and Assam Government join hands to boost milk production
4. Mother Dairy to increase market share in organized ghee segment
5. 5 Reasons Why India is a country To Watch in Vegan Protein Sector
6. A new wave of cow-less dairy is hitting the market.
7. Meat and dairy gobble up farming subsidies worldwide
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel #www.dairynews7x7.com