This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
- Firms not passing on ITC in prepacked Dairy products may face profiteering charges
- Amul achieves group turnover of Rs 61,000 crore for FY 22
- Hatsun Agro reports 31% increase in Q1 revenue to ₹2,015 crore
- Amul MD Urges Jammu-Kashmir LG To Identify Land For Dairy Plant
- EU reviews dairy safety controls in Poland and Netherlands
- Chobani’s founder Hamdi Ulukaya appointed SDG advocate by UN
- Global Price Index again down by 5%
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel