This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
- 1. Amul, Mother Dairy hike milk prices by Rs 2 per litre
- 2.Amul climbed 5 steps up to become 13th largest dairy in the world
- 3.Health stamp must for imports of fish, dairy products
- 4.NDDB to manage Ladakh Milk Federation operations
- 5.Soon, Aavin milk packets will carry commercial advertisements
- 6.Drinking more dairy milk may improve brain health in older adults
- 7.Global dairy prices fall again
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
best regards Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairy news 7X7 channel