This is the first channel dedicated to dairy-related news from India and abroad. It will cover top seven dairy news from last seven days. The news will be aired on every Sunday.
The channel will have expert interviews, market and technical analysis and a lot more sections very soon. You may share in comments about the news on which you would like to have detailed information. We shall be creating detailed news feature on the same.
Top seven news from the last week are as follows :
1. Is Indian dairy exports dependent on subsidy or global market prices ?
2. Amul asks top retail companies to ‘avoid’ deep discounting on its products
3. NDRI to set benchmark for milk cells across India
4. Stellapps has raised funds from IDH FarmFit with a partnership
5. Hatsun Agro shuts ’ready-to-eat’ business under the Oyalo brand
6. Fairlife is The Coca-Cola Company’s Newest Billion Dollar Brand
7. Global dairy prices moving up
Do not forget to press the bell icon to receive regular notifications. To get daily updates on dairy news from the dairy sector go to www.dairynews7x7.com and press subscription button.
Source : Kuldeep Sharma Chief editor Dairynews7X7 channel